Friday, December 17, 2010

Update...

Sorry for the delay in posting.  Here's a quick one.
  • I have begun to study Korean.  So far, I've learned the alphabet which uses different characters (햐 ㅣㅑ더랜ㄷ......etc.)  This means I can sound out words, but I still have no idea what most of the words mean.  Learning Korean is much different than learning Spanish in high school.  Given that English and Spanish use the same letters, I should have picked it up so easily.  Ahhh....wasted time.
  • Only one more week until winter break begins.  Contrary to popular belief, winter break does not mean I actually get a break...well at least not a huge one.  We will have English camp for the students (half days of nothing but English class) for 3 weeks.  After that I'll get the last week of January and the first week of February off.
  • First significant snowfall today!
  • Jessica and I are traveling to Beijing for a week at the end of January.  (MC....thats in China).
  • Headed to Lotte World in Seoul on Sunday.  It's an amusement park.  We're going with Jessica's two friends from Dunkin' Donuts, Hyun and Gahae.  Should be fun.  And cold.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment