Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sick....

i didn't feel altogether wonderful riding to school on Tuesday, but i thought it was because I stayed up too late the night before.  during my first two classes of the day, i slowing started feeling worse.  i barely touched my kimchi and fish-brain soup at lunch, and eventually ended up in the nurse's office.  she took my temperature and gave me some tylenol, and I slept through my afternoon classes on a little bed with Hello Kitty sheets.  I was freezing when i went see the nurse, wearing my sweater and gloves.  the beds are heated, so the nurse turned it on and i was out cold.   when i woke up an hour later, i was sweating, not from my fever, but from the boiling-lava-hot bed i was laying in.  so i stayed out from school today and i'll be back tomorrow.

in other news, we found out that there are Outback Steakhouses in Seoul.  I know where i'm going for my birthday in a couple of weeks!

1 comment: